If you have suffered an adverse reaction or injury from a vaccine, like a flu shot, there are five reasons you should contact a vaccine injury lawyer...
- A lawyer who specializes in vaccine injury claims can recognize and explain whether you have a claim that may be entitled to compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).
- A vaccine injury lawyer can tell you the three general categories of compensation that are available.
- There is no cost to talk to a vaccine injury lawyer. Consultations are free. If a lawyer can file a claim for you, he or she does not charge you a fee. Instead, the fees and expenses of representing you are paid by the VICP. That means you pay no attorney fees. The fees are paid separately by the VICP and do not come from your recovery.
- Vaccine injury lawyers, unlike most personal injury lawyers, are experienced in making claims to the VICP. When needed, they are connected to medical experts who can assist in supporting your claim.
- When you file a claim with the VICP, the "other side" has lawyers who handle only vaccine injury claims. With an experienced vaccine injury lawyer representing you, you give yourself the best chance of receiving the compensation you are entitled to.
You can contact us about a possible Vaccine Injury by visiting our Contact page or using our Live Chat. You can learn more about the VICP, our firm, and the filing of a claim by visiting our website at VaccineInjuryPros.com and the postings at our Blog tab.