- Rocky Mountain College, magna cum laude, B.A. 1992
- Willamette University College of Law, cum laude, J.D. 1995
ASSOCIATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
- Vaccine Injury Petitioner's Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys
- Board Member-SBL Community Schools Foundation
Coyreen R. Weidner has been a lawyer since her graduation from law school in 1995. In 2020, Coy began representing injured petitioners in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. In doing so, she partnered with Richard Moeller, who has nearly twenty-five years of experience in the Program. Coy and Richard represent petitioners suffering neurological injuries, autoimmune conditions, and shoulder injuries (SIRVA) caused by vaccinations. Unlike most firms, who use intake screeners, Coy and Richard personally engage with people who contact Vaccine Injury Pros to assess their claim potential and answer their questions.
As a member of the Vaccine Injury Petitioner's Bar Association (VIP Bar), which includes members throughout the United States, Coy is able to collectively share her experiences and insights with other lawyers whose primary area of practice is representing persons with vaccine injuries.
Coy graduated magna cum laude in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree from Rocky Mountain College in Billings, Montana. In 1995, she earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence, with honors, from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon. Coy is admitted to practice in the state courts of Iowa, Nebraska, and Oregon and the United States Court of Federal Claims.